Oriental Chicken Wings Recipe
The Best Oriental Chicken Wings Recipes<br>
Yields 12 Pieces
Prep Time 30 Minute
Cook Time 12 Minute
Total Time 42 Minute
Ingredients of Oriental Chicken Wings
- 6 chicken wings
- 1 sm. clove garlic
- 1 scallion
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp. oriental sesame oil
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh coriander or parsley
Instructions to make Oriental Chicken Wings
- Remove wing tips and cut wings in half at the joint. Mince garlic and scallion.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger, oil and cayenne in a microwave safe dish. Add wings and turn to coat. Marinate at least 30minutes, turning twice. Put larger wings at the edge of the dish. Cover with plastic and vent.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Rotate plate and cook 5 minutes longer. Transfer wings to a serving plate. Return marinade to oven and cook, partially covered on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour marinade over wingsand turn to coat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, scallion and coriander.